Thursday 12 March 2015

Afternoon Walks

Every now and then when the weather is decent I like to go for a walk as it helps me relax and clears all thoughts from my head. I take my camera with me as I never know when there could be a moment that I would like to capture. Afternoon walks are one of my favourite times to experiment with my photography as I feel it's the time of day I tend to learn more. 

These are a couple of photographs that I captured when I was on a dog walk with my parents. It was quite chilly with the slightest bit of sun, as it was winter/spring season, which I found was great conditions to do some experimenting in.  I love a picture with different textures which is why I like taking photographs with a lot of pattern, detail and movement in.   











I hope you liked looking through a couple of the photographs that I took. If you have any questions you would like to ask then you can leave a comment below. :)


Lauren
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment