Sunday 15 February 2015

What I Got For My Birthday




I spent the daytime of my birthday with a friend in Cardiff shopping and had a takeaway in the evening with my family (we ordered a Chinese and Indian). When people wanted to know what to get me for my birthday, I mainly told them that I was interested in getting some new books - this is why the picture mainly consists of different books. Recently, I have started to read more before I go to bed as it helps me get to sleep at night. I didn't know what books I wanted, so to give people an idea of what to get me, I told them that I liked reading 'Girl Online' by Zoe Sugg. I also asked for a couple of cookbooks as I am interested in cooking. 

I chose a couple of the gifts that I got for my birthday to include in this blogpost. I am truly grateful for everything that I got for my birthday from my family and friends. 


Love, Tanya -
Tanya Burr (Youtuber, Blogger,
Author)

The Doorstep Girls -
Val Wood (Author) 

Now That I've Found You - Ciara Geraghty (Author)


Bracelet - Buckingham

Golden Wonder - Lush Bath Set
(Golden Wonder bath bomb 200g, Gold Fun 100g)

The Oh She Glows Cookbook -
Angela Liddon (Blogger, Author)

I decided to do a blogpost on what I got for my birthday as it can sometimes be nice to look at gifts other people get (or that could just be me as I like to be nosey, haha!)
If you have any of these items, I'd love to know your thoughts on them! If you would like to share them with me, or you have any questions, you can leave a comment below. :)


Lauren
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Hey Lauren,
    Happy belated birthday my birthday was on the 12th Feb :-).
    Wow you got some amazing presents I love that bracelet in particular <3.
    I read Tanya Burr not so long ago there is a short review on my blog not sure if you have read it yet.
    I won't give any spoilers away but I absolutely loved it but I do love watching Tanya when I get the chance on you tube.
    I have also got the book Girl Online but I've not really been able to get into that.
    I'm reading Fleur de Force's beauty book at the moment so maybe I'll give it another try after I have finished that.
    Have you finished reading Girl Online yet?
    Zoe has actually signed up to do a follow up to this hasn't she.
    Hope you had a nice birthday it sure sounds like you did.

    Andrea
    http://beautywithandrea36.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Lauren,
    I loved your blog so much that I nominated you for the Liebster blog award the questions that need to be answered are on my blog.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete